So I need some help thinking up a real workable plan to do a blogger pay it forward event. I have part of an idea but not the real mechanics....so help me out my readers!
These are the parts of ideas that I have swirling around.....
1. That we put together a "recovery box" for the next person on the list.
2. "The List" will be a list of bloggers who would like to participate that include their first name or online alias, the name of their blog, and an email address.
3. What is tripping me up is everyone's privacy...I am thinking that only the next name on the list will be included in the box that is mailed away and then the recipient can email the next recipient and ask for their mailing address. Oh but wait....there is a glitch there. See.....how do we do this part? lol
4. What can go into the box....you can write down phrases, quotes, scriptures, and include them. You can add a book that you have found encouraging, something that smells nice, a candle....anything that will bring some peace and comfort and serenity to the recipient.....something like chocolate would be totally acceptable.
5. You can fill it with things you make, or already have. No one has to spend anything other than on the shipping.
So please comment with your ideas, or email me....my email is linked somewhere on here, along the right side, but please help me firm this up. Or give me a totally different way to throw this together! I am open to anything!! I think it would be so special for us to reach out to each other in a tangible way.
Much much love to all.....