- Allow time to slowly go through the process of healing body and mind
- No expectations for work right away
- Open the door to art classes that focus on nurturing the heart and spirit.
- Daily routine
- Daily meetings or meeting with program friends
- Daily exercise
- Daily prayer and meditation
- Eat a healthy diet at consistent times throughout the day.
- A weekly massage
- Slowly branch into volunteer positions to be able to give something back, to be a contributor and not just a recipient.
- Time in nature
- Begin to explore career options that fit with your new life of recovery.
- Take your time, grow into your new life. You can't rush the healing process.
Thankfully God is in charge of my life and those I love and I get to step aside and rest in His wisdom and the fact that He can manage all of everything....and watch the process unfold.
Keep praying y'all. I am.