Sunday, November 27, 2016

Im finally in the club!!

These two sweet things.......

Are bringing me this special little someone in July and turning me into a g-ma!
This feels so joyful and like something so very very good is happening in our family. These two are such neat people and will be such wonderful parents. Any of you who have shared this journey with me, who have been my co-travelers as we have navigated so much uncertainty and fear and hurt together, know what I am saying. This is just good. Happy, normal, life going on, and we are blessed.  

Hoping that Thanksgiving was peaceful for all....
I am savoring my down time and trying to protect it and keep it simple. 
Praying for us all.....
Annette

9 comments:

Summer said...

Aw Annette, so happy for you all. Babies are such a blessing. Congrats grandma! :=)

Anonymous said...

Annette,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. You're going to make a wonderful grandmother.

Mary

Birdie said...

Annette! This is the BEST news! Being a grandma is the best thing to ever, or so I'm told.

Kristen DeRamus said...

I love this! Congratulations. What's your grandmother name going to be?

Anonymous said...

Many Congratulations, Annette. I love the pictures you posted!


Holly

Anonymous said...

Babies are such a blessing! Congratulations my friend! xo

MS

Mark Goodson said...

Congratulations! What a great joy! Grandma's are the best. I rely on my kids grandparents for so much. And they don't seem to mind about that...just spoil 'em rotten then give 'em back to us! I'm so happy for you Annette!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the club everyone wants to be a part of...I wasn't sure those existed but they really do!

Liz said...

Congratulations Annette!! I am so happy for you and your family. Such wonderful new... Liz