Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy birthday to my Molly girl

23 years ago today I was in the hospital giving birth to my beautiful free spirited girl. She was 2 weeks late and I had to persuade the dr. to not induce me, but just let nature take its course. Sure enough, she skidaddled out when she was ready....big and red faced and healthy. 

She has always been the bringer of joy and good laughs. Full of spunk and adventure, fearless and honest. Physically able to conquer anything. I am so grateful and proud that I got picked to be her momma! ❤️ 
I love you sweet girl, always and forever. 

7 comments:

SoberMomWrites said...

Happy Birthday Molly!!!

cy said...

Those are all such sweet photos--
Happy birthday!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful MOlly!!

Syd said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Molly. Such great photos. Hope you are doing well.

Mary Christine said...

Happy Birthday to Molly. And to you Annette. I swear, they are just as much our birthdays.

KB said...

Lovely photos. Happy Belated Birthday!

Christina said...

I am late, but I do send my birthday love to your sweet girl.

xo

Christina

http://pinkcloudpower.blogspot.com/