Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Acceptance for the holidays....

My blogger friend Ron wrote an excellent post for the holidays. You can read it here.

My girl and her friend are invited to be here tomorrow. We will see if they really come. I hope so but I have no expectations of how the day will go. Molly is bringing her new boyfriend and his mom whom we've never met. Even with that added dynamic, I am ok. We all are coming to the table as we are.....flaws, dysfunctions, physical ailments, emotional brokenness, and hilarious senses of humor, and I think that however it goes, it will be ok.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my dear blogger friends...parents like me who are finding their way the best they can each day.

Bless us all......
Annette


4 comments:

Seeker said...

Hayy Thanskgiving from the U.K., Annette. I hope your day goes really well. xx

Seeker said...

Sorry, that was meant to be happy.... not sure where the 2 'p's went to! :-)

Signe said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, Annette. It sounded like you were going to have not only a bounty of food, but a cornucopia of personalities, as well. :)

Linda said...

I hope it went well and that they did come. Happy Thanksgiving, and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.